The objective is to bring together families and professionals from medical, educational, social services, and other disciplines to share, learn, debate, and advocate for services that meet the needs of all individuals with exceptionalities in our local communities.
In partnership with the Bloomsburg University, Department of Exceptionality Programs, our steps include:
- Utilizing an Advisory Council consisting of families and professionals to direct the activities of the Jones Center for Special Education Excellence
- Establishing By-Laws of the Center
- Conducting fund raising activities for the Jones Endowment and Operating Funds for the Jones Center
- Collaborating with the Bloomsburg University, Department of Exceptionality Programs faculty to determine the focus and scope of continuing education opportunities for community professionals and families.
At the Jones Center for Special Education Excellence:
- We are individuals
- We are self-advocates
- We are families
- We are educators
- We are medical professionals
- We are support staff providers
- We are administrators
- We are a team
Please consider making a financial contribution to the Jones Center for Special Education Excellence.